Your Own Income
Your own income is money you create from entrepreneurship, investing, or other independent sources. It’s not money from a paycheck or from a partner/spouse/parent, because that money can go away at any time.
Most millionaires have several sources of income. Diversification means you can weather personal and economic storms.
Why is it important for YOU to have your own money?
The Top 7 Reasons You Need Your Own Income
- Work freedom and choice. If there’s a possibility that someone could fire you, then you never have full agency over your financial situation. When you lose the job, you lose the income and you have to either find another employer or start making some big changes in your lifestyle.
- Independence. Oftentimes, financial security ends when relationships end. If you get divorced, separated, or your spouse passes away, you may not be able to continue in your current lifestyle.
- Freedom. Women often stay too long in bad situations (personal and professional) because of financial ties. Create enough income to put away for three months living expenses. When you’ve saved up this much, you can choose to leave and know you can take care of yourself.
- Confidence. When you have your own money, you call the shots in your life. You have the ability to make sound financial decisions. Having a trusted financial advisor can be really helpful.
- Helping others. You get to help others, donate to charities, lend a hand, be there for your family and friends.
- Equality and respect. You don’t want to live with “my money, my rules”. Equal contribution helps with equality in the relationship and with making decisions together. Your relationship will feel more mutually respectful.
- Enjoy spending money on yourself. You also get to be creative, express yourself, do fun things that light up your spirit! You don’t have to ask to spend money on yourself. It’s so nice to treat yourself and not feel guilty for buying a new shirt or getting a pedicure.
How Do You Create More Income?
So how do you create this extra income if you’re already working full time, aren’t working at all, or are working many jobs?
Well, I’ve done it all. From nannying to solo entrepreneurship, side gigs, and multiple jobs. The one thing that I have found that works the best is network marketing. You can create abundant income working part time hours. You can fit it in around your 9-5. You can do it while being a stay at home parent. You can use it to supplement your income or replace your part time or full time income.
I’ve been super successful building a network marketing business from my smartphone and I’ve show many others how to create financial freedom.
Want to know more about creating your own income? Download my guide “10 Things You Need to Know When Choosing Your Network Marketing Business” and start exploring this brilliant way of creating income.
Connect with me and I’ll show you how to earn income, from home, right away!