Entrepreneurship is not for everyone, but it might be for you.
It takes time to become successful. You have to do everything yourself in the beginning – and maybe for a long time. There are no guarantees. Not everyone will support or understand what you are doing.
So why do it?
I’ve been an entrepreneur and worked in the corporate world and the corporate world wasn’t a fit for me. I didn’t like waking up every day at 5 am so I could get my workout in before work, packing my lunch because I never had time to leave my desk to eat, asking permission to travel or go to an appointment, and only having two weeks for vacation. Knowing that my job was in someone else’s hands and could be eliminated at any time was stressful. I’m also a hard worker and I didn’t like that someone set my salary and determined my worth.
I remember watching my bosses get new luxury cars, leave the office when they wanted, come to work wearing the latest shoes, or even, buying a new private plane!! (Seriously.) I couldn’t imagine spending my life making someone else’s dreams come true while I was asking permission to go to a doctor’s appointment.
It hardly seemed fair.
Can you relate?
- Do you feel like you’re working hard to support someone else’s dreams?
- Do you feel like you’re not getting paid what you’re worth?
- Do you hate asking permission to live your life?
- Do you want more time to enjoy your life, vacation, travel, spend time with family and friends?
- Are you afraid your job could be eliminated at any time?
Then you should definitely take a look at being an entrepreneur!!
What being an entrepreneur can do for you
I’ve owned three small businesses – a coffee shop, a Pilates studio, and a network marketing business. There were pros and cons to each, but the network marketing business has allowed me to create a life I used to dream of. If you’re willing to put in the work, then being your own boss could help you live the life of your dreams.
- I am working to support my own dreams – and they are coming true!
- I work part time and I am paid more than I’ve ever made before!
- I get to do what I want everyday! I write my schedule everyday and set the alarm for when I want to get up.
- I get to travel, spend time with family and friends, workout when I want!
You don’t have to quit your day job today. But you could start moving the direction of supporting your own dreams with a side hustle. That’s what I did and I am able to support myself and my family with a network marketing business.
Are you ready to start living for your dreams instead of someone else’s? Download my guide “10 Things You Need to Know When Choosing Your Network Marketing Business” and start exploring this brilliant entrepreneurship opportunity.
Let’s connect! I’d love to share my experience with you and answer all your entrepreneurship questions!